Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Thu, 09 Sep 1999 17:35:16 GMT

Having yet to see more than the first couple eps of 08th MS Team, I do have
some questions that I need to ask for GundamMUSH about the fates of some of
the characters following the end of the OVA.

1) When the time comes for people to start choosing sides in early 0084, how
do you think that the various members of the 08th Team would divide up,
based on their attitudes during the OVA?

2) I have yet to see the Epilogue. Did Shiro in fact lose one of his legs?

Also, I need a list of characters who survived to be sent to me OFF LIST.
This way there won't be any spoilers for those who havn't seen the entire
series, and don't need to know now.