Lersak Bunupuradah (lersak@ksc11.th.com)
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 21:26:31 +0700

> > I've got 2 more Gundam ideas for two SE Asian
> > countries. For Vietnamese Gundam, it has a big conical
> > straw hat (worn by farmers); for Thai Gundam, a Buddha
> > body with a 4-faced Gundam head!
>
> Neo-Tailand gets a May-Tai kick boxing Gundam.

That's just 'MUAY-THAI'....and no need to put 'Kick Boxing' suffix.....since
we use everything (knuckle, elbow, knee, feet, etc.)

> Neo-Thailand Mobile Fighter Lumpini Gundam. I can't seem to find my Gundam
> Encyclopedia, but I do remember seeing it in there.

FYI, Lumpini is the name of one Big Boxing stadium here.

....and uhmmmmm... Buddha has only one face, 4 faced is 'Brahma' from
Hinduism.

Lers, (^_^) <----and a Smile Icon here to indicate that I doesn't take
this
ethnical topic seriously.