Chaos025@aol.com
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 17:48:08 EDT

In a message dated 9/8/99 5:53:46 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
dum_dee_doo@hotmail.com writes:

> it's just that when you live in a country that's been maligned since the
> beginning of time (exaggeration, but you get the idea), you get more than
> bit testy when it comes to these things -- stereotypes.

Try living in New York City. I saw every possible stereotype you can think of
in every ethnic group I encountered. And they weren't insulted. Everybody I
talked to was proud of their heritage. Some found the stereotyping laughable,
other didn't. But from what I saw and learned, if you've ever heard
stereotype, you can find it in and around Manhattan.

SJ