Casey Huebner (jubei35@hotmail.com)
Wed, 08 Sep 1999 16:42:27 CDT

> >this is a little off the topic, but does anyone know any game shark codes
> >bypass the check? i just got the game and i cant afford to mod my psx
>right
> >now (thanks to dreamcast). just wondering.
> >
> >-mike
>
>You don't need a mod chip - they make adaptors that plug into the back of
>the PlayStation (unless you have a newer model that doesn't come with the
>parallel port anymore) which sell for like only $15.00.
>
>Eddie

Eddie did you read the question? He has the adaptor, called a GameShark, but
he needs the codes for the game. Anywho, if you have a way old playstation,
ones that were made the first three months, you can do the bait and switch
trick. This is what I used and I got SD G Generation Zero to work.
Casey