BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 17:19:27 EDT

Eddie, I said I didn't have any problems with G Gundam. Why do you also have
to make your comments sound rude? Can't you use smileys or something to
indicate weither you are being serious or joking? I wasn't making fun the G
Gundam stereotypes, I was just talking about funny looking some of the
Gundam's in G Gundam are. Which is okay, since G Gundam is an alternate
Gundam story.

In a message dated 9/8/99 5:02:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time, gundam@loop.com
writes:

> G Gundam is a show aimed at kids of the age group impressionable enough to
> buy toys based on what they see on TV.

> Kids in Japan identify different countries by their most well-known
> landscape
> and stereotypes.

> If you get too sophisticated and try to avoid well-known "country
> identifiers"
> then you risk losing your audience who will find it impossible to make
sense
> of what is going on or who everyone is.

> No one will sponsor your show if there is too much risk associated with it.

> No sponsor, no show to put on the air.

> No show, no job, you starve.
>
> Comprendi?
>
> Eddie

What do you think I am, a dummy? I'm not, I understand all this. Are you
joking or being rude? There's no smiley or anything. I mean, jeez, don't
insult my intelligence, dude. Do you have something against me or something?
I mean, you've posted some replies to me, sometimes, that sound awful rude,
because there was no indication otherwise.

Aaron