garrick lee (dum_dee_doo@hotmail.com)
Wed, 08 Sep 1999 20:22:57 PHT

oy! thanks! (also to the other feller who responded. i forget names)

i actually found a 1/100 airmaster a while ago. i

and sitting beside it was a gundam book of some sort. something 'gundam
fix' (??) collection of hajime katoki. i flipped through it, and i liked
what i saw (lotsa nifty artwork).

it costs about...$91 (at a 1:40 peso exchange rate). not bringing around
that kind of cash, i just had it reserved. :P anyone know it is i just
reserved and if it's worth it?

(actually...the question is moot, since i'm committed to buying it
anyway...but i'm such a sucker for art books (not only gundam)...well, hey,
if ya can't read japanese, ya gotta love this book, heh.)

-ddd

gee...this airmaster...makes a pretty passable gerwalk (if you don't
transform the legs :)))