Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 08 Sep 1999 13:45:19 +0800

>>Okay, no more! ^_^ I've gotta watch G Gundam. At least it will be funny! :)
>>Aaron
>funny??? i think you will be surprised at how dramatic the series is.
>don't be fooled by the funky characters, the story is real good. also, it
>is afterall animation, don't get too serious about what make sense and make
>doesn't. just watch and enjoy it.

Actually, the way the series is strutctured reminds me a bit about the
space operas of old animation, and then they somehow mixed storylines more
reminiscent of soe of the stuff I have seen in the chinese movies that were
dubbed for afternoon entertainment here in the Philippines (like the
shaolin sagas). I am quite impressed, that the basic silliness of some of
the designs suddenly look in place in the show, and that they do not
detract at all from the storyline.

G Gundam may have had questionable taste in MS design, but damn, the story
is shaping up (haven't watched it all yet).

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919