Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 08 Sep 1999 13:41:55 +0800

>does anyone have the 1/100 airmaster and 1/100 airmaster burst?
>how does the transformation go? do you have to take off their heads (like
>in 1/144 scale) to flip them to fighter mode? or do their heads somehow
>collapse into the chest (like zeta?)
>i just grabbed the 1/144 airmaster and airmaster burst from toy kingdom
>(they're loaded with gundam x this time...and that darned 1/60 f91...hehe).
>i have a feeling they'll kick out the 1/100 after a while...
>-ddd

In the 1/100 version, it has a neck which slides backward and the head has
to be turned 180d facing to the back, and then the front chestplate
"unfolds" to cover the head. after that, everything is pretty much like
the 1/144. Another note. The X 1/100 stuff has extra weapons -- in this
case, a pair of missiles mounted on TOP of the wing root(shoulders).

I would suggest getting the Airmaster over the Airmaster burst for one good
reason: it can stand up with minimal problems. the Burst version has a
problem standing up due to the way it was constructed. although I would
admit that the shotgun it comes with is way cool.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919