Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 08 Sep 1999 13:38:14 +0800

>But this is not the silliest design in G Gundam. There
>are lots of them. The Danish "Mermaid Gundam" is a
>transformable mobile fighter - a fish-like MA in
>water, or a half MS, half sea-monster mecha in mobile
>fighter mode; the "Kenyan Gundam" is stereotypical
>aboriginal Masai people live in today's East Africa,
>with a Gelgoog like African shield and a hunting
>spear; the "Indian Gundam" is a shake charmer... I
>think I better stop here ;)
>===
>Nightingale

Yah...if there was a Philippine Gundam, I'd bet it would look like either
one of our Katipuneros (with bolo and that round hat, or it would look like
one of the ancient datus, with a square shield, a bolo or spear, and a
g-string look. ugh. and maybe a yo-yo weapon.

oh my.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter