BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 22:59:00 EDT

In a message dated 9/7/99 10:22:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jokyng@ipoline.com writes:

> funny??? i think you will be surprised at how dramatic the series is.
> don't be fooled by the funky characters, the story is real good. also, it
> is afterall animation, don't get too serious about what make sense and make
> doesn't. just watch and enjoy it.

Thank you for telling that its a good story. I really will watch it when I
get a chance and will try not to judge it. I was talking about the mecha
designs may be a good laugh, not the story itself. I should have made myself
more clear.

Aaron