Ray Hashman (megaman@infinet.com)
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 20:59:28 -0400

> That's good news. Is there anyway to get the Japanese episodes of
Tekkaman,
> after the 26 US episodes? It doesn't matter if its in Japanese. I liked
> TeknoMan a lot. Does anyone know if there where any TekkaMan figures,
other
> then the Bandai kits?

I've looked for a couple of years. I haven't tracked down any, and I have
some good sources. Most Fan subbers won't do a converted anime anyway, so
it's no very likely. Some of us have petitioned Cartoon Network to get the
series.

No figures exist to my knowledge. Just the 4 models. I think HLJ even had
them listed as returning later this year.