Dom Tetreault (skeizer@juno.com)
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 19:41:20 -0400

On Tue, 7 Sep 1999 18:44:23 EDT LISGAIMAS@aol.com writes:

> CAN I PLEASE HAVE A COPY OF THE JAPANESE SIGNS AND WHAT THEY MEAN??

Erm. Go to your local Chapters or biggish book store and get a kanji
dictionary. Should run you $15 minimum. (I paid $25cdn for mine.) Some of
them have kana dictionaries included in them, some don't, make sure you
get one that does.

Or you can go to Monash ftp and download JDIC and its support files.
That, BTW, is a *great* program, in fact, just go and get it now.

ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/japanese/monash/00INDEX.html

You'll need:
edict.zip
edictjdx.zip
kinfo26v.zip
kanjd212.zip
kijis16.zip
jdic26.zip

I think that's it. If anyone notices I missed any files (forget enamdict
or any other dictionaries) point it out. =)

- dom