BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 17:36:55 EDT

In a message dated 9/7/99 3:02:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Chaos025@aol.com
writes:

> While being an American, I don't fit the beer and pizza Monday Night
Football

I don't either. I can't stand football. To me, football is sooo boring. As is
other sports. On the other hand, I like to play Tennis video games, but can't
stand to watch it on TV.

> stereotype, since I don't care about foot ball at all, nor do I drink often
> enough.
> But as to the Sumo, I just finished one last week. I thought it looked a
lot
> more masculine than the Turn A, so I posed the Sumo in a classic James Bond
> stance and draped the Turn A at the Sumos side (much like you did with the
> MG GM). With a Flat on either side like bodyguards, I just could not stop
> laughing.
> If any of you guys out there have both the Sumo and the Turn A, you should
> try posing them like this. You won't stop laughing either.

I like the Sumo a lot, at least from looking at the pictures. The Sumo
doesn't look at all like a football player, expect for the bulkiness of it.
The Sumo looks more masculine then bulky, though. I've gotta see that pose :)
I bet its very funny!

Aaron