Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Tue, 07 Sep 1999 15:39:03 GMT

>Speaking of South Park, are the Canadians way humor-impaired or what?
>Just check this out:
>
>http://www.mrshowbiz.go.com/news/Todays_Stories/990903/southpark090399.html
>
>Eddie

As someone who is happily engaged to a Canadian, Eddie, I can proudly say
that most are nowhere near this humor impaired.

However, on a more serious note, what was the woman doing letting her son
watch South Park anyway? The show has a TV-MA rating in the US. This just
goes to show that the stigma of animation as kid's fare still exists, which
is going to result in more firestorms over things like South Park, or (to go
back somewhat on topic) Anime. Why do you think that the TV dubs are so
bad?

Please, no one respond to this, so that we don't get into a long OT
thread...