James L. Ravelo II (jravelo2@pacific.net.ph)
Tue, 07 Sep 1999 23:20:56 +0800

garrick lee wrote:

> >hehehe...those guys from the Philippines can get what I'll say:
> > I want a life so I'm gonna watch the Aquarium Channel...INTENSE!!!!
>
> nah. i gotta cut my toenails.
>
> heh, silly commercial that is.
>
> -ddd
>
> (we're just kidding vielchen! btw, you forgot aphrodite a in the list of
> robots...)

which reminds me...mecha that get viewed with "hentai" like in this case the
Turn-A...it's only the viewer that gives a "hentai" aspect to it...I never
saw that detachable cockpit as anything else that's anatomically analogous
but as a cockpit. I wonder what was the guy who started that topic a while
back was doing while looking at the Turn-A...
<sorry for the unintended puns...>