Tue, 7 Sep 1999 02:34:41 -0700 (PDT)

--- Lim Jyue <lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg> wrote:

>> Theoretically, this is excactly the situation that
>> happened with Gyunei's Hobby HiZack in CCA. One of

>> the techs in the spaceport even asked if it was for

>> sale.
>
> "Hobby HiZack in CCA"..? I don't recall seeing one
in
> CCA, can you refresh my memory?

Think of the Hobby Hizack as Char's personal
limousine, with the word 'limousine' being replaced by
an unarmed/disarmed mobile suit RMS-106 "Hizack" (from
"Z Gundam" TV series), painted it into Gundam-esque
white-blue-red-yellow coloring scheme, and there you
have it, a non-military MS as Char's 'toy' (notice the
word 'Hobby').

In "Char's Counterattack" movie, the HH was piloted by
Gyunei Gass to retrieve Char and Quess inside Side 1's
Londenion colony, where the Feds' was secretly
negotiating with Char's Neo-Zeon. Subsequently, Char
tested the NT ability of Quess by letting her piloted
the HH for the 1st time, w/ Gyunei on her side as
'driving instructor'.

===
Nightingale