garrick lee (dum_dee_doo@hotmail.com)
Tue, 07 Sep 1999 13:32:56 PHT

waitaminut...where'd you get a 0080 gm ? (or was that a kit you bought long
ago?)

the only gm i see around is the 8th ms team. (and the 1/144 rx 77 classic).

speaking of f91...i just saw a couple dozen 1/60 f91 kits (toy kingdom).
that had me flustered since i'm sitting on a 1/100 i bought a few weeks ago.
  darn. i think bandai did this on purpose to irk me.

-ddd