J Hsu (jakusu@hotmail.com)
Tue, 07 Sep 1999 00:56:54 GMT

What is the difference between this one and the first one? As far as I can
tell, the only series that the first one didn't cover that this one does is
Turn A. I thought both of G Generation and G Generation Zero follow each
series pretty closely, so they seem to be essentially the same game. I have
the first game and I've just started playing it, but I'd get the new one
except I can't tell what the difference is between the two. Are there any
notable differences?