BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 19:55:48 EDT

http://www2.kog.com.hk/gg-bc1.htm

I was looking at the Resin kits from G Gundam and G has some weird idea's and
designs, but they are neat, but not Gundam like compared to the other Gundam
shows. Master Gundam on a robot horse?!?! I have no problems with G Gundam,
but the designs are very different, makes Gundam look like Super Hero robot
show. Mobile Gundam Fighter or Mobile Suit Fighter would also work as the
name for the G Gundam anime :) The more I see of G, the more I wanna watch
it. Now I know what the Nobel Gundam looks like, which is different, but
makes sense if the MS pilot is a woman, meaning almost all MS, even if a
woman is a pilot, their MS still looks like an armored man and doesn't
represent a woman pilot, unless you know the pilot is a woman, where as a
woman looking MS 100% means the pilot is a woman, without knowing the pilot.
Also, has anyone dealt with Knight of Gold in Hong Kong? The link to the main
page is: http://www2.kog.com.hk/model.htm

Aaron