Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 07 Sep 1999 04:09:46 +0800

>Hence, I have bought quite a few EVA LMHG models, actually i bought 8 so
>far. I need some help in a particular model i am trying to fix up now.
>it is the eva 05 series 008. I can't seem to find any instructions about
>some of the accesoriess in the model kit. eg. the gun and some other
>stuff. Could someone help a new eva model fan? Is there a eva or general
>models help site i could turn to to look for advice or someone knows
>what i am talking about? I also would like to paint the humand figures
>given in the kit. How do i go about doing it? what kind of paint do i
>use? Thanks.

Is this the White eva? if so then aside from white, use dark grey, flat
red, flat black and brown (for the chest plate). you will need very light
blue and some inkwash, if you want it to be shaded realistically.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919