GTGokouX@aol.com
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 13:39:44 EDT

In a message dated 9/6/99 12:28:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Newtype98@aol.com writes:

> I would like to know if anyone on this mailing list has an imported
> playstation game called SD Gundam Generation Zero. If you do can you tell
> me
> how the game is played and how good it is! Give reviews please! Do you
> need
> to know Japanese to play the Game? Please tell me as much as info as
> possible! Thanks!

    Great game. If you played the first one, this one is a must buy. Similar
to the Super Robot Wars series, a turn-based strategy game. Good music, good
graphics, the loading can get a bit long at times, but I think it's worth it.
I'm doing well in the game so far with only knowledge of katakana, hiragana
and basic kanji. If you've watched many Gundam series' then you will be able
to figure the game out easily. If not, then you could still probably do well.
The internet may have a few walkthrus for it.. I haven't found one yet, but
most likely soon. Among the playable Gundam series' are the original Gundam,
Gundam 08th MS Team, Gundam Side Story: Blue Destiny, Gundam 0080: War in the
Pocket, Gundam 0083: Stardust Memories, Zeta Gundam, Gundam Sentinel, Double
Zeta Gundam, Gundam: Char's Counterattack, Victory Gundam, Wing Gundam,
Gundam X, and G Gundam. I think there are others as well, like F91 and such.
I haven't gotten that far yet. I think it was worth the money I paid.

    ~Gokou