Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 10:47:59 -0400

>Also, there's enough officially-sanctioned fan service in Gundam anime, manga and story illustrations that the fans needn't bother. To date, we've had nude scenes of Sayla Mass, Fra Bow, Miria Yashima, Lila Milla Rira, Fa Yuri, Four Murasamae, Elpeo Pl=E9, Nina Purpleton, Maula Bashit, Cecily Fairchild/Vera Ronah, Karin Shakti, Lupe Chino, Rain Nalamura, Toniya Malme, Lucille Lyriant, Ennil El, Kiki Logita and Aina Sakhalin. We've also been treated to Gundam's answer to the Swedish Bikini Team, the Neneka
>Team, and a host of nude Newtype astral projections.

Huh!? All those ladies and Hamaan & Allenby aren't in it?

>The manga are less restricted than the anime and the Tomino novelizations go farther still, with scenes that would never make it in anime. (My personal favorite is the "talisman" that Mobile Suit pilots require from
>their ladies, which is all the more poignant for being based in reality.)

 Talisman? What? Is it like a "lock of hair" or something?
 Tomino-sama may be a lot cooler than I thought :)

>Gundam doesn't really need fanfic or fanart embellishment, does it?

 Yeah, but I need to see "H" fanfarts of Hamaan, Dorothy,
 and of course the Nobel Gundam :)

PS: What does everyone think of a "Nobel Gundam x R-3"
    yuri?

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)