Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 10:40:07 -0400

>>i have a survey for everyone. well not really a series of questions just a couple. do you think that mobile suits should be developed for military use

 If MS are not gonna be developed for the military, who
 would it be for then? Anyway, I think there should be MS specially developed for the military, civilians, rescue teams, medics, butchers, bakers, and candlestick makers, etc. ^^;

>>and if so what weapons do you think they should equipped with .

 Depends on the target market... if I'm a bit classy,
 perhaps I'd prefer fancy beam weapons (like in G & W).

>>and last but not least do you think that the average joe should be allowed to pilot a mobile suit ?

 It's kinda like asking whether the average joe should be
 allowed to pilot a fighter plane. I think piloting an MS
 would also require somekinda' special training, then a test. If the trainees pass the tests, I think they can
 be allowed to pilot. It's that simple, right?

PS: What's the survey for? Are you gonna develop and produce real-life MS? Cool! :)

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)