Mon, 6 Sep 1999 02:01:54 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, it's been a long time since we do an un-invited plug. But Colin and I
were both very impressed with 08MST and we decided to each write an
independent review on it. The results are rather interesting, if I do say
so :)

Since there has been some discussion on 08MST recently, I hope those
interested would find the time to surf over to Newtype Asylum:

  http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum
  </a>

Look under Gundamania. Comments and critisms are welcome either in
private or better yet, posted here.

Thanks!

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *