Edmund Chiu (edf91@worldnet.att.net)
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 19:55:10 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Kaworu Nagisa <17thangel@tokyo-3.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 05, 1999 2:52 AM
Subject: Re: [gundam] Pair-up: G vs W

> >wasn't Argo fighting to free his comrades? well I really don't know the
reason, it's what a local channel in the Philippines dubbed it...

> Don't worry, I'm also from there :) Anyway, wasn't he
> fighting because he has no other option? I mean, he's
> got the explosive strapped to his chest and all...

    I know that (forget it off the top of my head), but that wasn't even
revealed until near the end (when the Canadian pilot showed up in the
series, and it was their last fight where his reason is finally revealed),
which is pretty similar to Trowa....

Edmund Chiu
edf91@worldnet.att.net

My favorite Gundam of all times: