BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 21:26:56 EDT

andrerpm@centroin.com.br writes:

> Never ! No modern combat aircraft, tank or chopper is piloted by untrained
> guys,
> just see how much the U.S. military spend in training every year !

I agree, but, a construction or a weaponless MS could be available to the
average joe. Because the average joe can buy a biplane, jet stunt plane etc.
There could be MS stunt competitions, for instance. Of course, you must take
an MS training course and get an MS licensee, like a pilots licensee, to be
able to legally pilot an MS. But, make a civilian version of the MS, that is
powered down from the military version and can only be used for construction.

Aaron