-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Sun, 05 Sep 1999 14:38:15 -0700

At 02:52 9/5/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>>>Oh no, here we go again...
>>

>> Oh c'mon... it's really hard to find :(
>>
>>Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)
>
>Could it be hard to find because...
>
>... few people are interested in this kind of stuff?

Also, there's enough officially-sanctioned fan service in Gundam anime,
manga and story illustrations that the fans needn't bother. To date, we've
had nude scenes of Sayla Mass, Fra Bow, Miria Yashima, Lila Milla Rira, Fa
Yuri, Four Murasamae, Elpeo PlÚ, Nina Purpleton, Maula Bashit, Cecily
Fairchild/Vera Ronah, Karin Shakti, Lupe Chino, Rain Nalamura, Toniya
Malme, Lucille Lyriant, Ennil El, Kiki Logita and Aina Sakhalin. We've
also been treated to Gundam's answer to the Swedish Bikini Team, the Neneka
Team, and a host of nude Newtype astral projections. Plus the famous Char
Aznable shower scene in first Gundam and the infamous ▄sso Ewin
naked-in-handcuffs romp in V Gundam.

The manga are less restricted than the anime and the Tomino novelizations
go farther still, with scenes that would never make it in anime. (My
personal favorite is the "talisman" that Mobile Suit pilots require from
their ladies, which is all the more poignant for being based in reality.)

Gundam doesn't really need fanfic or fanart embellishment, does it?

-Z-