Hillsy1@aol.com
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 15:11:42 EDT

In a message dated 9/3/99 12:28:35 AM Central Daylight Time,
cbeilby@hotmail.com writes:

<< Actually, the very first issue of Animag featured the three compilation
 movies and the first part of Zeta Gundam. >>

Ahh yes, you are correct, sir. Actually, I decided to dig it out along with
the issues that followed it. The second issue is missing a cover. That would
lead me to believe there might have been a wicked poster there.
Eeek.....starting to regret yanking that off of there now. I believe they did
a synopsis of ZZ as well. Still looking.....

Chris H