Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 06 Sep 1999 02:52:33 +0800

>i have a survey for everyone. well not really a series of questions just a
>couple. do you think that mobile suits should be developed for military use
>and if so what weapons do you think they should equipped with . and last but
>not least do you think that the average joe should be allowed to pilot a
>mobile suit ?

realistically, the concept of a mobile suit is kinda way out there...I
would think that a smaller MS, along the lines of Gasaraki stuff, would be
better.

weapons? I would fast-track "small" railguns and use microrockets.
grenade launchers are a must, perhaps electromagnetic/stealth equipment.
it should be at least bio/chem proof. if it is as large as a gundam, then
i would still use railguns, but tesla type wepons would be cool too, and
definitely energy weapons.

the average joe? I think that would depend on whether or not the MS will
be mass-produced or be simple enough to be mass produced.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919