Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Sun, 05 Sep 1999 10:14:24 -0700

In episode 1 of 8th MS Team, we saw a weird hybrid of Zaku with Rick
Dom legs, probably doing data gathering for Rick Dom redesigned
rocket propulsion system. Why didn't they just use a reguliar Dom
for this task, since Dom has been in service already?

My thinking is this: the data gathering is just for the leg rockets.
 They haven't exactly gotten the other part of Rick Dom space
navigation and handeling spect out yet. So they went ahead with a MS
that is try and true for space flight, Zaku. So the Zaku body and
head is there to mearly guide the legs.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]