Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sun, 05 Sep 1999 20:45:09 +0800

>> I cannot stop admiring mine. it's in front of me now...woohoo! it looks
>> like it can really whup ass when it wants to!
>Why's it have that huge armor skirt on on its back and butt for?
>Aaron

it looks like a combination booster and radiator system...from observation,
there are three thruster like vents, one high up in the skirt, and two near
the corners. and on the inside area, there are what seem to be heatvents
or radiator grilles. something weird though...part of the butt area seems
top be thrusters, but this is hindered by that self same skirt....weird. I
wish I could read Japanese to clear it up for myself.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919