James L. Ravelo II (jravelo2@pacific.net.ph)
Sun, 05 Sep 1999 17:52:36 +0800

Gus Jae wrote:

> I have noticed that lately, more and more parts are getting heavier then
> what the little poly cap can support. One thing that I have been doing is
> regardless lose or tight, I have been putting some white glue into the hole
> on the plastic piece and then set the poly cap in, moving it after it dries.
> So far, no too bad. And one else have any other ideas? The prime guilty
> party are the elbow joints.
> Gus Jae
> gusjae@channel1.com

for me, I gave up on the elbow joints of my 1/100 Heavyarms Custom...I just
locked it in place using a lot of Tamiya cement, in the position that allows the
guns to be held pointing at the target because the white glue keeps on loosening
up and I don't want to keep cracking the elbow open just to reapply the glue.