Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 05:10:30 -0400

> Actually, I found the Russian guy (forgot his name) is the "pair" for Trowa, since his reason for fighting is as unknown as Trowa.

 I think his name is "Argo"... I'm not too sure about his
 surname though ^^;

> Before you blow a fuse here, what that person is saying that what person in Gundam W must resemble Allenby (well, I can see a few matches here and there, especially the main cast, but fail to see it for the supporting
cast). Since Hilde's storyline and personality resemble Allenby the most, he suggested that. However, in Gundam W, Hilde never really were interested in anybody except Duo, who is definitely not like Domon in any way. Oh well,
like I said, it seems impossible to find a match for every character....

 Yeah, Duo's definitely not in any way like Domon. I
 haven't seen Allenby in the series yet, only in the
 games, so I can't really tell if she's alike Hilde
 or not. Anyway, speaking of Allenby, has anyone here
 already played Super Hero Operations/Sakuze?

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)