Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 05:04:46 -0400

>Well, George already has a girl, and for some reason I've always felt that
>Allenby would hook up with that pilot of the Mermaid Gundam, from Denmark.
>
>-James

 Who? Marie Louise? I don't like her that much... look at
 it this way; for each anime I pick two favorite characters, one male one female. In the case of G Gundam,
 it's George & Allenby. In GW, it's Wufei & Dorothy.
 I think George x Allenby would be nice... however, I
 don't think Wufei x Dorothy would work. In other words,
 being the hopeless romantic I am, I'm trying to look for
 the perfect girl for Wufei (oh please, anyone but Sally).
 Anyway, I don't think Wufei x Allenby would look as good
 as George x Allenby, but Wufei has this thing towards
 women that makes it an interesting idea to think how
 he would react when he sees the Nobel Gundam. Uh, by
 the way, I'm writing a fic. So which is it for Allenby?
 Wufei? George? Or Both?

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)