Edmund Chiu (edf91@worldnet.att.net)
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 00:56:13 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Kaworu Nagisa <17thangel@tokyo-3.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 05, 1999 12:13 AM
Subject: Re: [gundam] Pair-up: G vs W

> >Wufei Chang is the analog for Sai Sici (kung fu martial artist) and
George De Sand is the analog for Quatre Laberba Winner (effete aristocrat).

> First of all, I wouldn't entirely agree that George is
> the analog of Quatre. Well, he is an "effete aristocrat"
> and all, but he also has that "Trowa" element into him.

    Actually, I found the Russian guy (forgot his name) is the "pair" for
Trowa, since his reason for fighting is as unknown as Trowa.

> Whoa! Wait a minute, are you trying to say that Hilde
> Schbeiker is the perfect match for Allenby? I'm not
> really basing the pair-up with the analogies, I just
> want to know which, does everyone think, would make
> a better love match for Allenby, Wufei or George?

    Before you blow a fuse here, what that person is saying that what person
in Gundam W must resemble Allenby (well, I can see a few matches here and
there, especially the main cast, but fail to see it for the supporting
cast). Since Hilde's storyline and personality resemble Allenby the most, he
suggested that. However, in Gundam W, Hilde never really were interested in
anybody except Duo, who is definitely not like Domon in any way. Oh well,
like I said, it seems impossible to find a match for every character....
Edmund Chiu
edf91@worldnet.att.net

My favorite Gundam of all times:
1) Nu Gundam