Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 03:34:10 -0400

Hi everyone! I would like to call the attention of my
fellow Rena fans in this ML, if there are any. Who is
Rena? Why, she's none other than that really cute GUTS
officer in Ultraman Tiga.

Early this afternoon, I saw this magazine show in the
NHK channel with a girl named "Maiko Itou", as the
narrator/reporter. I was very surprised, for she holds
quite a striking resemblance to Rena. Ultraman Tiga was
shown on our local TV, but the names of the staff and
cast were never shown in the opening or ending, so I
could only guess. However, if anyone knows any better,
please let us know. I also found Maiko Itou's website.
Please take some time to check it out, and tell me if
it's Rena or not (nothing about Ultraman Tiga was ever mentioned in her profile...), thanks. Here's the URL:

 http://www.mai.co.jp/english/

 http://www.mai.co.jp/

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)
17thAngel@tokyo-3.com