Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 03:13:18 -0400

>Wufei Chang is the analog for Sai Sici (kung fu martial artist) and George De Sand is the analog for Quatre Laberba Winner (effete aristocrat).

 First of all, I wouldn't entirely agree that George is
 the analog of Quatre. Well, he is an "effete aristocrat"
 and all, but he also has that "Trowa" element into him.

>Allenby Beasley is not on of the Five, so her analog would have to be one of the supporting (dare I say "potential love interest/triangle"?) characters. Since she's drawn to Damon Kasshu, which puts her at odds with
>Rain Nakamura -- the Relena Peacecraft analog, since she's Domon's soulmate -- that makes it hard to match. If we go with personality and appearance, I'd say the best match is Hilde Schbeiker.

 Whoa! Wait a minute, are you trying to say that Hilde
 Schbeiker is the perfect match for Allenby? I'm not
 really basing the pair-up with the analogies, I just
 want to know which, does everyone think, would make
 a better love match for Allenby, Wufei or George?

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)