Joseph Ng (jokyng@ipoline.com)
Sun, 05 Sep 1999 00:57:15 -0400

spoiler

--
have anyone seen this yet?  if it has already been discussed here i
apologize.   just got my hands on this short video.  what exactly is the
purpose of this, giving the short series such a lame ending.  there was
almost no fighting at all besides the first few minutes.  the slow ride on
the river reminded me of the movie apocalypse now.  another thing i didn't
get was the children having those shots seemingly erasing their memories.
so finally, the last scene, they found shiro and his woman pregnant.  so
what now?  we're going to have another series based on their child who
turns out to be another ace?  why do those lost children resemble the
zoombie like rei from eva?
after watching the whole series, i think the show's direction is very mixed
up.  the plot is choppy and unexciting.  it's there to tell you about some
place else during the one year war but i rather watch what amuro was doing
cos it was 100 times more interesting.