Jae Yang (gundamfrx87@email.msn.com)
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 00:28:25 -0400

Hello everybody, I had such pleasure of taking part in GML. I've seen many
of questions asked and answered with civility. Not only it was polite ML to
began with, its content was worth reading. I was explained many trivias
about Gundam, and received many news (which I couldn't have got as much with
out being part of this ML).

However, as way things are, good things must end. Being as lazy and busy
with multiple projects as I am, I must slow down and concentrate on one
thing at a time. So, I regret to inform you all that (although I am not an
important member nor that I was any good with people) I must unsubscribe
GML.

Thank you very much for hours of enjoyments and enlightenments.
And, farewell.

If you would like to contact me, send it to gundamfrx87@msn.com