Chloe (clueless_newbie@hotmail.com)
Sun, 05 Sep 1999 11:58:46 +0800

hey pplz!! was just bored so i made this silly fic thing...
of course you can criticize it or make comments about it ^^:
anyhow, here it is!!

ps
just in case you haven't
 heard this song before...
its sung to the tune of
"american pie"

Songfic Parody
The Saga Begins
sung by: Weird Al Yankovic

Disclaimers: Starwars and GW characters are not my property.
(I wish they were...)

*note*
The person narrating/singing is Doctor J  O_o

A long, long time ago in a galaxy far away
The colonies were under an attack
And I thought me and Odin Lowe
could talk the federation in
to maybe cutting them a little slack

[scene of Doctor J and Odin Lowe in court]

But their responses didn't thrill us
they locked the doors and tried to kill us
We escaped from that cast
And met the four & Howard

[All the other four scientists are there with Howard]

We took wing zero from the scene
and we went to Cinq to see the queen
We all wound up on the 1st colony
that's where we found this boy

[Scene of the 5 scientists and Howard blaming Odin Lowe for getting
them lost then a boy shutting them up by throwing a small explosive.]

Oh my, my this here Heero Yuy guy
maybe an asassin someday later
Now he's just a small fry
he left his home and
kissed his mommy good bye
saying: "Soon I'm gonna be a hero,
soon I'm gonna be a pilot."

[Heero being chased by a broom by her mom out of
their house]

Did you know this gundam pilot isn't
even old enough to shave
But he can use the force they say
And do you see him hitting on the queen
though he's just ten and she's fifthteen
Yeah he's probably gonna marry her someday

[Heero tearing up Queen Relena's contracts and other
important documents for Relena and threatening to kill her]

*i guess that's how he shows affection ^^:*

Well I know we built Gundam Wing Zero
and I've heard how fast his jet can go
And we were broke it's true
so we made a wager or two

[Scene of Doctor J and the other 6 in a gambling nook]

It was a pretty impressive flying ace
and the minute Heero started off that race
Well i knew we'd win first place
Oh yes, it was our boy

[Heero immobilizing his other opponents by blowing up all their
mobile suits and laughing hysterically after doing so]

We started singing my, my this here Heero Yuy guy
maybe an assasin someday later
now he's just a small fry
He left his home and
kissed his mommy good bye
saying: "Soon I'm gonna be a hero,
soon I'm gonna be a pilot."

[Scene of Heero boasting about himself to the other 4 pilots]

Now we finally got to the Peacecraft place
the Queen's council we knew wanted to
see how good the boy could be
so we took him there and
we told the tale
how his energy readings were off the scale
and he might be able to defeat OZ

[Scene of the 5 scientists, Howard and Odin Lowe making dramatic
actions and re enacting the last event in a humourous way]

Oh the council was impressed of course
could Heero bring balance to the force?
They interviewed the kid
All training they forbid

[Scene of Heero being intimidated by a scary pointy browed blonde]

Because Dorothy sensed in him much fear
Odin said: "Now listen here,
just stick it in your pointy brow,
I still will teach this boy."

[Odin and Dorothy are fighting]

We were singing my, my this here Heero Yuy guy
maybe an assasin someday later
now he's just a small fry
He left his home and
kissed his mommy good bye
saying: "Soon I'm gonna be a hero,
soon I'm gonna be a pilot."

[Image of Heero saying to Odin that he wants a normal life--
not that of a soldiers']

We caught a ride back to colony 2
Coz Queen Relena wanted to

[Relena making a big hysterical crying scene because she wanted
to go to colony 2 and the others didn't want to]

I frankly would've liked to stay
We all fought in that creepy war
and it wasn't long at all before
little hotshot flew his gundam and saved the day

[Wing Zero and Heero intercepted the beam that was supposed
to destroy their bunkers and of course shooting everywhere]

And in the end some gundams died
some ships blew up and some pilots fried
a lot of folks were croaken
the mobile suits were broken

[Scene of total destruction]

And Odin Lowe I admire most
met up with Khushrenada and now he's toast

[Odin being defeated by Treize and dying in Doctor J's arms]

well I'm still here and he's a ghost
I guess I'll train this boy

[Doctor J holds up Heero's picture for everyone to see]

and I was singing my, my this here Heero Yuy guy
maybe an assasin someday later
now he's just a small fry
He left his home and
kissed his mommy good bye
saying: "Soon I'm gonna be a hero,
soon I'm gonna be a pilot."

[Doctor J annoys Heero by singing using his terribly
ugly voice and in turns gets a mechanical
body when Heero throws explosives at him]

We were singing my, my this here Heero Yuy guy
maybe a bastard someday later