Amuro Rei (amuro@gundam.com)
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 20:28:52 -0700

What about something like rubber cement which is kinda of more flexible
after it dries? We need something that is malleable and adhesive at the
same time. I wonder if wax would work, but it would eventually crack and
flake out of the joint. There must be something on the market made by 3M to
stiffen up a joint like this.