Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 17:30:05 -0700

Jason writes,

>Well I don't know about the Guncannon per say but the Zaku II looking thing
>is a Zaku II. The english translation site calls them Borjarnos but that
>isn't referring to the Mecha name, it is referring to the Miltia's name.
 The
>Borjarno Family's Militia is composed of Zaku II suits and so they ended up
>translating them as Borjarnos but they are really zakus.

  Actually, the Luziana branch of the Militia does indeed call them
Borgianons (after the sponsoring Borgiano family). Evidently they don't
know their real name. The Kapule kit manual says that the mobile suit's
on-board computer system told the Militia its original name, so maybe the
Zaku's cruder computer didn't provide this info.

  The Guncannon-type thing is called the Cannon Irfute, or something to
that effect.

-- Mark