MS06ZAK@aol.com
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 10:38:45 EDT

mdknight@pacific.net.sg writes:

<< I just saw something that looked like a Zaku 2 and another Guncannon-like
MS
 in Turn A Gundam. What are these, and why are they named the way they are?
 Are they variants of the original suits, or somethign else altogether?

Well I don't know about the Guncannon per say but the Zaku II looking thing
is a Zaku II. The english translation site calls them Borjarnos but that
isn't referring to the Mecha name, it is referring to the Miltia's name. The
Borjarno Family's Militia is composed of Zaku II suits and so they ended up
translating them as Borjarnos but they are really zakus.

Jason