Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 07:54:46 -0400

>Now, what does the Sentai team have to with Gundam? I'm sure most of you
>are thinking Gundam Wing, which is a variant of Sentai Genre, the one of
>Saint Seiya. Sure, there is no said "team" but you have your leader/hero,
>your renegade/bad-ass, your effeminate guy (replacing your token girl), and
>so fourth.

 If you're gonna compare Gundam to sentai and Voltron,
 I'd say G Gundam would make a better comparison than
 GW. You have Domon as the leader guy, Chibodee as the
 renegade, Sai as the token kid, George as the bishonen
 replacing the token girl, and Argo as your typical big
 strong guy. Well, what do you think?

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)