Amuro Rei (amuro@gundam.com)
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 18:36:34 -0700

They are right across the street from my place...their prices are not as
good as HLJ but with the low dollar exchange on the US side you guys might
find a few bargains. I think their website is US$ based so there shouldn't
be too much conversion problems. Their stock varies though, but they are
quite fast at getting new releases. New releases tend to be a bit more
expensive because they use a faster shipping method to get the kits here
very shortly after the release date. After the release, they get a
slow-ordered shipment (probably by sea) which usually knocks 20% off the
price if you are willing to wait.

-- Ben.