Fri, 3 Sep 1999 17:25:19 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 3 Sep 1999 BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:
> extra or two. I was thinking of the Kapool, for the claws that can rip
> through the Flat's thin back, pirceing the Flat and holding it up in the air.

Ugh, poor Flat. I like to think of it as the alien indesturctible
monster, but it's getting beat left right and ceter. Remember the dioeama
scene from the shisomething hobby show? Was showing 5 Flats getting
kicked by the one Turn-A. I still have those pics somewhere...

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble