Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 03 Sep 1999 15:45:37 +0800

>> of. So, by definition, anything that gets made as an HG-UC is something
>> they'd decided not to do as an MG kit anyway. I can still hope for the
>> Acguy! :-)
>Wow, NEVER is a heavy word, especially for a commerical outfit. It's like
>Ty saying "Never another Beanie Baby" Yeah right!
>Seriously, never a MG Gann or Zaku III Kai or Zugock, sure. But never a
>MG Guncannon or Type 100? Maybe they will directly skip over to PG Type
>100 for the 25th Anniversary? :)
>CHIN, Chien Ting

hmmmm. I would agree on those kits, but I'm getting a sneaking feeling
that they are using the HGUC line to product test some designs to see if
people might bite for MG versions...kinda like a dumpline for all trhe nice
designs that aren't famous, and so on and so forth...

just an idea, mind you.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter