Fri, 3 Sep 1999 02:23:17 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 2 Sep 1999 BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:
> what about trees and water? I've never made a diorama, but the idea appeals

In the hobby shops here, you can buy 3 little imported German trees for
trains for the same price of an HG kit. If you can put up with low
fidelity trees, try getting some very coarse speak foam or scrubbing pads
and glue (use white glue) them onto metal wires. Spray paint the foam
green. To make tree trunks, wrap brown decorative paper around the wire.
You can plant a whole forest for next to nothing.

Water is tough. If you don't need a big area, take the lid of a CD case
and spray paint it transparent blue? Hmmm probably too small.

I was thinking about making paper buildings using computer, but I was too
lazy to design them myself.

> diorama to put my battle scared mecha in :). I was thinking of the new Turn A
> Kapool impaling a Flat (wicked grin).

Flat vs Kapool, hmmm now that's an odd pair of dancers. :)

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble