BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 23:06:09 EDT

I can't buy it right now, but is this kit any good? I know there's the better
1/100 scale Nu Gundam, but I want 1/144's to make a battle scene, since they
cost little, and the size is just right for battle scenes. Also, any tips on
how to make terrain like rocks, trees, asteroids, etc. I want to try a space
scene and a ground scene. I was think of papermache for rocks and stuff, but
what about trees and water? I've never made a diorama, but the idea appeals
to me a lot. I am getting where I want to try making battle damage, and a
diorama to put my battle scared mecha in :). I was thinking of the new Turn A
Kapool impaling a Flat (wicked grin).

Aaron