Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 17:22:46 -0700

Chien Ting Chin writes,

>- HG Zugock! I am a happy man! I can read "colour... accurate...
> realized" at the bottom, but what else? Some special pose?

  It can recreate the famous "Piercing a GM" pose, as seen in the Jaburo
attack in the original series. You're also promised perfect color
fidelity, thanks to color plastic and stickers.

>- 08MST GM Sniper, so the one single pic from that hobby show (way back
> when) was prophetic. What a nice touch to include the 1/1200 Apsaras
> III!

 Too bad it's not in the same 1/550 scale as the older mobile armor
kits... but I guess it would be kinda huge.

> Oh btw, how big is the A3?

  Based on the pilot comparison, Zaku head, and size comparison to the
Gundam... I'd estimate the original Apsaras as being about 30 meters high
and 40 meters wide, with the Apsaras III being the same height and about
120 meters wide. Throw in the stilt legs, and it's easily a couple
hundred meters tall.

-- Mark